1. ITwiz Media Group Sp. z o.o. (hereafter “Publisher”), the publisher of the ITwiz.pl web site (hereafter “Site”) pays special attention to the protection of privacy of its users and the security of processing of their personal data.
2. The personal data of users provided through the registration forms and collected automatically are processed in compliance of the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Law of August 29, 1997. (Journal of Laws of 2002, no. 101, item 926 as amended), and the Act on Electronic provision of services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002, no. 144, item 1204). Users have the right to access their personal data and the right to correct it. The data collected automatically can neither be corrected, nor removed.
3. The personal data of the Site users provided through registration forms will be processed by ITwiz Media Group Sp. z o.o. only for the purpose of provision of services provided through the site and for the purposes indicated in the registration forms for specific services. Moreover, they can be processed, subject to the users’ consent, for legally justified purposes, including direct marketing of our own products or those of our business partners. The administrator of personal data is ITwiz Media Group Sp. z o.o.
4. The publisher does not provide nor trade (sell, lend) the personal data of the Site’s users to other persons or organization without the user’s consent. The processed personal data of the Site’s users may be provided to the authorized government bodies upon their request, for the purpose of their investigations or to third parties, subject to decisions of state bodies.
5. ITwiz Media Group Sp. z o.o. collects the automatically gathered data, pertaining to the IP addresses of users visiting the site and using the services provided at the Site. The information collected this way is used for administration of the Site, periodic analyses of visitor statistics, determining which pages are visited most often, determining the level of functionality of the Site’s pages. Information on the IP addresses of the Site’s users may be provided to the authorized government bodies upon their request, for the purpose of their investigations or to third parties, subject to decisions of state bodies.
6. The Publisher uses the so called ‘cookie’ files, i.e. text files stored on the disk of the Site user’s computer. The cookie mechanism is not intended to obtain any information about individual users of the Site. It is used to maintain the navigation parameters of the user and their logged-on status, to aggregate statistical data about the traffic of the Site’s users, to optimize the publication of ads at he Site and improve the operation of the Site in accordance with the web standards. Moreover, cookie files may also be used by the advertisers working together with the Site, research companies and suppliers of multimedia applications. The user can remove the cookie files or change their settings in the web browser. Removing or changing the settings of cookie files in the browser may cause difficulties in using the Site.
7. The Site contains links to other web sites. ITwiz Media Group Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for the privacy protection rules used by these sites.
8. Please submit your questions and concerns about our privacy by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org